Are you seeking a new challenge in your career as a Data Scientist?
Join the team at the core of Bisnode Group's Data & Analytics Strategy
We are eager to talk to Data Scientists with experience in natural language processing/text mining, machine learning, statistics, data mining, data acquisition - and familiar with languages and tools like Python, R, MongoDB or Tableau.
That’s a lot to ask, but the challenge has some outstanding advantages:
- You will join a multidisciplinary team of nice people enjoying their work, life and team relationships
- You will learn as much and as fast as you will teach your team mates and you will grow along with the company
- You will evolve through a multicultural environment
- You will work on exciting projects at a global scale for Tier 1 and blue chips international customers
- You will have the opportunity to work on huge loads of data (including Bisnode's and Dun & Bradstreet's core business and consumer data)
- You will work on research and prototyping projects with a global reach
- You will be part of a culture focused on R&D, innovation, curiosity - and fun!
To meet those advantages, we are looking for an Experienced Data Scientist that shares our values:
- You have a teamwork approach
- You are sociable and you like sharing your expertise, findings, experience and tips
- You are curious and you like learning new things
- You have a problem-solving approach
- You have a flexible mind
- You speak English (at least).
What skills and experiences are we looking for:
- Computer engineering (or similar) graduate with specialization in Text mining/NLP
- 2+ years experience in Text mining/NLP as Data Scientist post-graduation
- Experience in General Machine Learning is desirable and strong advantage (linear models, logistic regression, trees, svc…)
- Required skills in NoSQL databases (eg. MongoDB) and Python
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is desirable and strong advantage
- You are able to apply scripting language for ETL (extract, transform, load) processes on structured and non-structured databases
- Analyze, interpret and extract value of complex data on various formats (text, numeric, image, etc.) and provide solutions to data challenges
- Validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
Project and Client Experience:
- Experience working on important projects with management attention
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to relate your work to all levels of understanding
- Assess and grasp customer needs in direct client interaction
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.
Willst Du mit uns zum Superhelden werden?
Ziehe mit uns in den Kampf gegen schlechte Entscheidungen und wirke aktiv mit an der Digitalisierung in Deutschland und über die Grenzen hinaus!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Bei Fragen stehe ich Dir gerne zur Verfügung
Gabriela Müller - Talent Acquisition Partner / HR
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel.: 06151 380-352